7:34 AM

HELLO.

All i really want to do now, is to snuggle up in my warm blanket.
But, i felt the need to blog, so here i am.
I shall blog about Korea and Australia another time, meanwhile, i just feel like typing.

I was talking to my dad in the car, and he mentioned some stuff which i found very meaningful, so i wanted to share them.
He said, that bad things just happen like that (with a snap), but good things seldom come by, for example, ( i noticed, he loves giving examples, which i like ), it takes nine whole months for a baby to be born, but it takes less than a minute for an explosion to kill many. It may sound cheesy down here in this little computer screen, but when he was saying that, it really struck me.

I'm still figuring.

toodles`
sandra out*

"If God feels far away,
Who moved?"
My brother saw these words on a board outside a church in Australia, and he asked me what it meant, but i couldn't explain it, someday, he'll get it.
This simple question, really touched me.
I'll remember this for a long time.
I wish i had taken a photograph.


:D